ABOUT THE COMPANY
North Coast was founded in 1992 as a Limited Partnership Company and transformed into a Joint Stock Company in 2005.
Since its establishment, North Coast S.A. has specialised in a distribution of food products originating mostly from Italy, but also from France, Spain, Greece and England.
Our products are marketed in all retail chains.
In 2014, North Coast amalgamated with Nuova Castelli Group. Nuova Castelli is an unquestionable leader in the export of cheese Parmigano Reggiano PDO (Protected Designation of Origin) and other Italian cheese specialities, including products bearing PDO designation and without the Protected Designation of Origin. It is one of the main producers of Italian cheese under the brand of leading retail chains like TESCO, CARREFOUR, AUCHAN, INTERMARCHE and E.Leclerc.
Thanks to the merger of the two companies, the offer of North Coast has been broadened with premium quality cheese products bearing the DOP designation: Parmigiano Reggiano, Grana Padano, Gorgonzola, Taleggio, Mozzarella di bufala, Pecorino Romano, Pecorino Sardo and the cow’s milk Mozzarella, Ricotta, Mascarpone, Provola as well as the Italian style hard cheeses.
The company’s offer is mostly addressed to customers in Poland who appreciate premium quality food products.
Currently, the company imports products manufactured by 70 leading producers of branded goods and holds the exclusive right to distribute a majority of them on the Polish market.
North Coast product portfolio includes, among others:
- Dried foods (e.g. olive oil, pasta, rice, coffee)
- Fresh foods (e.g. cheese, staffed pasta and desserts)
- Frozen products (e.g. variety of pasta, gourmet Italian desserts)
- Beverages (wine, water)
- Professional coffee machines and fittings
Our customers are:
- Large-format stores, so-called modern distribution - the largest retail chains in Poland and also in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary
- Speciality delis chains
- Over 2,100 independent retail stores located across Poland
- Over 1,800 customers on HoReCa market - organized chains and independent customers
North Coast employs nearly 200 people, including 50 specialised sales representatives. Through their intermediary and with the use of the company’s delivery trucks fleet and also in cooperation with external delivery agents, we provide services to our customers six days a week. In regions neighbouring our branch offices, we reach customers within 24h since receiving the order. We reach the other customers in the shortest possible time, upon making prior delivery arrangements with our Customer Service Office.
What are our distinctive qualities?
- Over 30 years of experience on the Polish market and on the markets of Central Europe
- Expertise of the market and its needs
- Over 3,000 assortment items
- Cooperation with the leading brands of Italian, Spanish and Greek cuisine
- Guarantee of uninterrupted delivery
- Immediate execution of customers orders
- Qualified sales representatives
- Professional assistance to ensure full satisfaction of customers